Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Mermaid Tears Purse Almost Done






My Mermaid Tears purse is almost completed.  I just have to weave in a few ends and then put a lining inside.  I've only done a lining in one other purse before so I'm not really looking forward to this part.  With the Hello Kitty purse I sewed the lining to each side of the purse and then crocheted the purse together.  The lining for this purse however will be sewn into the already completed purse.  So it's a slight difference but I'm sure it will go fine once I get started.

I ended up making the flower for this purse which I did not in my previous attempt.  I can't decide if I like it better with or without the flower. 

4 comments:

  1. This bag is really cute.. And I tihnk the mermaid tears motif is so hard but so beautiful motif. I will show this picture to my mother. Maybe she may know this mermaid tears motif..
    All best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! The flower has added elegance too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty.
    I don't envy you trying to figure out how to put the lining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...