Today I get to show off my latest completed project, The Herringbone Afghan. The main part of the afghan was finished a few weeks ago but I still needed to do the border and weave in the ends. I finally got motivated to get this done last night. Overall, I'm happy with the outcome. As you might remember in my previous post, I got to learn a new stitch. I also did not run out of yarn, although that is probably due to the fact I did not complete as many rows as the pattern suggested. I am happy with the length and width so I didn't feel a need to add more rows. I will probably end up donating this afghan to Bridge and Beyond although it probably won't end up there until next year when we are settled at our next duty station.
As always, don't forget to check out the wonderful link parties at the bottom of the page. It's a great way to see what other crafty folks are up to.