So, I have been sitting here at the computer trying to come up with something to talk about on this blog post. You would think it would be easy considering it's been two months since my last post. I guess in some ways I have too much to discuss since it has been a pretty busy and hectic summer.
My mother-in-law came to visit for about 3 weeks. We had a great time going to Switzerland, Czech Republic, and quite a few places in Germany. The day she left my parents arrived and stayed for 2 weeks. We went to Berlin and Salzburg and of course some nearby towns in Germany. It was absolutely wonderful to spend time with our family members but 5 weeks of non-stop visitors was a little much. And of course the day I take my parents to the airport I have to immediately get all my medical records in order so my husband can get his official orders to Hawaii. All I have to say about the quality of medical care here on our base is I'm not a big fan of having the government being in charge. Very disappointing to say the least although not at all surprising.
Anyway, here is a list of goals I have set for myself this fall:
1) make the Kit Kat Purse for my friend's daughter.
2) count up how many hats I have ready to send to Bridge and Beyond and make how ever many I need to reach my goal of 100 hats sent this year. I think the last time I counted I only had about 7 more to make.
3) Put my vacation photos on Facebook and send my Flat Stanley adventures to Sandy so she can post them on her blog.
4) Continue working on my next big secret crochet project. Stay tuned! I have a feeling I will be talking about it in my next blog post.
5) Start putting together my Scrap Afghan.
Thank you everyone that continued to post comments on my blog! Sorry I have been absent for so long and haven't gotten a chance to respond.