Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Round Dishcloth






My husband and I were watching a tv show on the computer last night so that meant I couldn't look up a new pattern online.  So I decided to try and do something different and ended up making a round dishcloth.  Since I've spent so much time this year making hats, I basically followed my favorite hat pattern but did regular old double crochet stitches instead of the front post double crochet stitch.  The best part is I got to use up some of my scrap cotton yarn.


1 comment:

  1. I love when you reach the point of being comfortable enough with a style that you can go off on your own. I have made so many ami toys that I was able to add a variety of hats to little dolls that were not included in a project I'm working on. No patterns, but I've made so many I just let my hook go.

    I love the look you created. The colors are a great blend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...