Monday, November 5, 2012
Dishcloth pattern but at some point I realized my count was off and one side had an extra stitch. Oh well. Also I have discovered that I prefer Front Post stitches rather than the Back Post. It seems like most of my projects lately have utilized both of these stitches.
And on a personal note, we still do not know when we will be leaving Germany. It's amazing how a simple clerical error led to all of this. Apparently now it is in the hands of the final person that has to sign off on it. I'm just praying we will find out soon and they give us a reasonable amount of time to move.